|This article could benefit from an image of:
Sphere in non-rolled-up mode
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
175,900 Rounded (Mzeneldt)
86,300 rounded (Nyzchaleft Falls)
Dwarven Spheres are hostile automatons that can be found in Dwemer ruins. They may be seen as round balls moving around, but they will unfold into an upright position to attack. When destroyed, they have a chance to drop Dwarven Scrap, which can be refined into a Dwarven Frame.
Skills and Abilities
Equipped with both a blade and a crossbow, Dwarven Spheres use both melee and ranged combat. The following is a list of the attacks used by generic Dwarven Spheres.
- In melee range, Spheres will slash at their enemy using their blade as a basic attack.
- A charged heavy slash, which can be blocked to set the Sphere off-balance.
- The Sphere may also jump and slam itself on the ground, dealing moderate physical damage in a radius around it as indicated by a red circle.
- At range, Spheres will shoot their crossbow as a basic attack.
- Ricochet Wave
- At range, Spheres will also charge up an attack that sends a shockwave towards the target, dealing moderate physical damage as well as staggering all players hit by it. You may interrupt this attack to set the Sphere off-balance, or simply avoid it.
Unique Dwarven Spheres
- Cutting Sphere, a miniboss in Darkshade Caverns I
- Engine Garrison's Sphere
- Nchuthand Far-Hurler, a Sphere found in Nchuleft
- Overcharged Dwarven Sphere, a sphere found in Wrothgar
- Rkurdamz, a boss found in Razak's Wheel
- Smashed Dwarven Sphere, a sphere found in Deshaan
- Tempered Sphere, found in Bthzark
- Unstable Construct, a miniboss in Volenfell
- Zozuzetharus, the boss of the Inner Sea Armature
Quests Involving Dwarven Spheres
- Blood and Sand: Help a Dwemer researcher recover her notes on a Dwemer artifact.
- Buried Secrets: Help discover some secrets of the Dwemer.
Darkshade Caverns Pledge: Explore Darkshade Caverns and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
- Dwarven Relics of Stonefalls: Please add a description for this quest
- Mine All Mine: Investigate a disturbance in Deshaan's largest kwama mine.
- Tinker Trouble: Track down a rampaging robot in the wilds of Wrothgar.