Minotaurs are a race of bull-like humanoids found on the Gold Coast. They congregate at ancient First Era ruins. Although usually considered to be nothing more than beasts, minotaurs possess rudimentary equipment and some shamans have the ability to use magic. Minotaurs have a chance to drop Oxblood Fungus Spores. With Horns of the Reach, Minotaurs have allied with Reachmen, to attack two locations in Craglorn.
For more information, see the main lore article.
Skills and Abilities
As elite creatures, minotaurs are immune to all crowd control effects.
- A basic melee attack that does moderate physical damage.
- A melee attack that staggers the target dealing moderatee physical damage.
- A heavy swing that stuns the target dealing moderate physical damage. This attack can be blocked to reduce the damage and prevent the stun.
- Flying Leap
- If the target is far away, the minotaur throws its weapon at the target and leaps over to pick it up. This deals moderate physical damage at the point where it lands as indicated by a red circle.
- Elemental Weapon
- The minotaur slams its weapon on the ground, heating it up and making it glow. This buff lasts for about 30 seconds.
- Elemental Pool
- When Elemental Weapon is active, all attacks done will leave behind a pool of fire as indicated by a red circle. This does moderate flame damage over time.
- The minotaur charges forward, knocking down all enemies in its path. This deals moderate physical damage and can be blocked to prevent the knockdown.
- Domihaus the Bloody-Horned, a unique Minotaur boss located in Falkreath Hold
- Galchobhar, a minotaur boss located in Bloodroot Forge
- Galrus Grimhorn, a friendly Minotaur located in Hammerdeath Arena
- Limenauruus, a minotaur boss located in Tribune's Folly.
- Minotaurs were first added to the game with Update 10, with the Dark Brotherhood DLC.