Online:Domihaus the Bloody-Horned
|Domihaus the Bloody-Horned
|Location||Jarl's Hall, Falkreath Hold|
Domihaus the Bloody-Horned is a minotaur of the Dreadhorn Clan, and acts as the final boss of Falkreath Hold. He will arrive by bursting through the Jarl's Hall and landing on Jarl Skjoralmor, fatally crushing him. During the fight, he will summon four types of atronachs (Flame, Frost, Stone, Storm).
He has a chance to drop a Minotaur Bezoar.
- Falkreath's Demise: Lift the siege of Falkreath to save the city's inhabitants.
- Pledge: Falkreath Hold: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Falkreath Hold.
Skills and Abilities
Domihaus is positioned in the center of the room above the Jarl's throne. He does not move from this spot, although he can turn to face his target.
- Fiery Blast
- Domihaus summons flaming aoes in the center of the room around several players. Try not to stand in the fire.
- Pillar Eruption
- Pillars of Nirncrux erupt from the ground. The initial eruption deals moderate damage.
- Pillars of Nirn
- The Nirncrux pillars deal damage when you stand in them.
- Ring of Fire
- Domihaus summons a ring of blazing fire around the edge of the arena, behind the pillars. This forces you to stay near the center of the arena.
- Hot Blood of the Earth?
- Shout of Desolation?
- This attack is denoted by an onscreen notification saying Domihaus is preparing to shout! Domihaus roars, dealing devastating damage. Your group members must coordinate with one another and hide behind one pillar in the hall. Hiding behind a pillar negates the roar's damage. However, any of the pillars hidden behind will break, so you want to maximize the amount of hiding spots you have in case he roars a lot by having all four group members hide behind one.
Upon entering the Jarl's Hall, Jarl Skjoralmor will address your group moments before Domihaus flies through the window behind him and bursts into the hall on wings of fire, crushing the jarl as he lands.
- Jarl Skjoralmor: "I said to keep the fight out there! Oh, you aren't my guards. Nor are you Reachmen. We've won then?"
- Domihaus the Bloody-Horned: "This hall. Is mine!"
- Domihaus the Bloody-Horned: "Falkreath burns! As will you!"
When engaged in combat:
Preparing to roar:
- "Nowhere to hide."
Casting Ring of Fire:
- "Let it all burn!"
- "This hall will be your pyre!"
- "Wreathed in fire! I reign!"
- "Only ash will remain!"
Pulling all four players to the center:
- "Come and be trampled."
- "No escape from me."
- "Nowhere to hide."
Casting Fiery Blast:
- "Be consumed in fire!"
- "Withstand my inner fire!"
- "Come! Dance in flame!"
- "I embrace the flame!"
Summoning Pillars of Nirn:
- "This land knows its master."
- "Earth and fire obey!"
- "The world is my ally."
- "I wield the earth and sky. This land is mine!"
- "My line is unbroken."
- "Elements, answer me!"
- "Let the elements decide."
- "I am the stone."
|Falkreath Hold Vanquisher||10||Defeat Morrigh Bullblood, the Siege Mammoth, Cernunnon, Deathlord Bjarfrud Skjoralmor, and Domihaus the Bloody-Horned in Falkreath Hold.|
|Taking the Bull by the Horns||50||Defeat Domihaus the Bloody-Horned in Veteran Falkreath Hold after sounding the Warhorn in the Jarl's Hall.|
|The Unbroken Line||50||Defeat Morrigh Bullblood, the Siege Mammoth, Cernunnon, Deathlord Bjarfrud Skjoralmor, and Domihaus the Bloody-Horned in Veteran Falkreath Hold, without suffering a group member death.|
|Column Caretaker||5||Defeat Domihaus the Bloody-Horned in Veteran Falkreath Hold with 2 or more pillars still standing in the Jarl's Hall.|
|Endure the Elements||5||Defeat Domihaus the Bloody-Horned in Veteran Falkreath Hold with at least one of each type of atronach still alive.|