The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
It has a chance to drop a Minotaur Bezoar.
- Falkreath's Demise: Lift the siege of Falkreath to save the city's inhabitants.
- Pledge: Falkreath Hold: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Falkreath Hold.
Skills and Abilities
- Pull of the Underworld
- When you enter the arena, you'll see a message declaring that the Void tugs at your soul. You will notice a barrier of swirling soul energy around the area. You must stay within the eye of the soul storm or risk having your spirit torn from your body. If you stand outside the designated area, you'll take increasing damage.
- Cernunnon: "Your flames will flicker and die."
- Cernunnon: "Our compact is eternal."
- Cernunnon: "I will claim you myself."
- Cernunnon: "I will keep your bones as a trophy."
- Cernunnon: "Don't keep your ancestors waiting."
- Cernunnon: "Welcome, slaves eternal."
Upon his defeat, he invades the Hall of the Dead.
- Cernunnon: "The living serve, but the dead obey. You will find no sanctuary in these halls!"
Numerous wraiths emerge from the ground and enter the hall.
In the Hall of the Dead, he will raise Deathlord Bjarfrud Skjoralmor.
- Cernunnon: "Wake, little Jarl. See how your kingdom burns? Reap your vengeance."
- Deathlord Bjarfrud Skjoralmor: "Usurpers …? In my hall! Let them come!"
- Cernunnon is a reference to the Cernunnos, a name for the "Horned God" in Celtic Mythology.