|Location||Sanguinary Veins, Bloodroot Forge
Jarl's Hall, Falkreath Hold
In the Bloodroot Forge, Stoneheart summons multiple Stone Atronachs and will periodically revive them throughout the fight if they have died. In Falkreath Hold, Domihaus the Bloody-Horned will summon one stone atronach at a time when he calls forth the atronachs of each element.
Skills and Abilities
- Nirncrux Tremors
- An atronach stomps the ground with its front two limbs, shaking it. The longer an atronach is allowed to create the tremors, the more violent and threatening the quakes become.
- Stone Gaze
A ranged attack where the atronach shoots a boulder made of stone at a player, dealing a low amount of damage.
Unique Stone Atronachs
Quests Involving Stone Atronachs
- Blood for Blood: Neutralize an ancient forge and put an end to the evil plans of the Dreadhorn Clan.
- Falkreath's Demise: Lift the siege of Falkreath to save the city's inhabitants.
- The Mage's Tower: Defeat the Celestial Mage to save her from the Serpent.
- Generic Stone Atronachs were first introduced in Update 15. Before that, the Foundation Stone Atronach from Update 1 was the only named one.
- Galchobhar previously had two atronachs that he would continously revive, and they would brace themselves by turning their stone black and eyes red and briefly halting their attacks when he threw his weapon.
- A Target Stone Atronach training dummy is present in the game files, but is yet to be available.
- Stone Atronachs are mentioned in the book Once.