Dar-m'Athra Stealth Outfit
- The dar-m'Athra are the stealthiest of the dro-m'Athra, and therefore rarely seen, except for a final glimpse as one kills you.
- This guise enables its wearer to assume the grim aspect of a Dark Seducer.
The Dark Seducer costume is received by in-game mail when a character reaches 60. You originally needed to be Level 50 to equip it.
- Slot 1: Pands, sleeves, face mask, main armor details
- Slot 2: Helm spikes, trim on all armor
- Slot 3: Shoulder spikes, glove backs, lower torso, smaller details
- Far from town, temple, and market, those of ill intent meet in secret conclave to importune the forces of darkness for power and mastery. Behold here the dire raiment they don for this fell purpose.
Sold in the Crown Store for 1200 .
Deepwoods Pod-Singer Tunic
- Non-Wood Elves might think it strange that Bosmeri Pod-Singers, who magically persuade Valenwood trees to grow into houses, wear clothes entirely made of animal leather and quills, but such is the mandate of the Green Pact.
Sold in the Crown Store for 500 .
Desert Garden Gala Overdress
- "We Redguards are a hardy people," says designer Sar'aq of Sentinel, "and like to stage our ceremonies outside—regardless of the weather. With this elegant overdress, a lady can celebrate the most festive of occasions—even in a sandstorm!"
- Slot 1: Most of dress, top of veil
- Slot 2: Front pleat of dress, lower hem
- Slot 3: Trim on dress and sleeves, belt, headband, top of shoes
(Sides of veil, most of shoes, and some dress details are not dyeable)
Do-m'Athra Battle Armor
- When warrior-dos are "bent" into dro-m'Athra, they become that fearsome variety the Khajiit call a do-m'Athra.
Doeskin-and-Chamois Woods Wear
- "Covering yourself from head to toe makes perfect sense," says Moneriel of Elden Root, "if you're a Breton! Ha!" You'll feel free and easy in any social situation in this light doeskin-and-chamois affair accented with turquoise and sea-beads.
Sold in the Crown Store for 700 .
- Forest wear of the Aldmeri Dominion Forward Scouts, featuring High Elf avian motifs and a gilt balaclava.
- Once, it is said, a cult of Dragon-worshippers ruled all of northern Tamriel. Their leaders were Dragon Priests, cruel clerics of great power who hid their faces under magical masks. Now you can wear the semblance of these legendary magi.
Sold in the Crown Store for 2,000 . This costume will become available once more from May 30 to June 4, 2019.
- Tales have come down to us from the legendary time of the Dragons, when it was said that some Nords were born with Dragon blood in their veins. Now you can wear the look of these legendary Dragon Warriors.
"Drifting Sand" Tunic and Sash
- Sar'aq of Sentinel presents a comfortable, casual linen outfit that's suitable for both town and country. This billowing tunic and breeches ensemble will "flow wherever you go," as the designer puts it. Includes a broad and colorful sash!
- Slot 1: Tunic and pants
- Slot 2: Wide sash
- Slot 3: Narrow belt over sash, shirt laces
(Sandals are not dyeable)
- Ready to adventure in places filled with hideous monsters, traps, and other surprises? Dress appropriately with the Dungeon Explorer costume! Equipping this costume will hide your shield when stowed.
An upcoming costume. This costume hides the wearer's shield when their weapons are sheathed.