- When a member of the Elder Council must go to war, he or she dons the traditional armor of the Imperial Chancellor.
The Imperial Chancellor costume is received by in-game mail when a character reaches 160.
- Slot 1: Main armor and helm details
- Slot 2: Trim on all armor
- Slot 3: Stripes on arms and legs, skirt and under-shoulder trim, back of helm
(Gold details are not dyeable)
Imperial City Temple Tunic
- "In this shimmering satin confection, you'll look your best while pouring out a libation to the Divines," says Diocletia of Skingrad, "or just toasting your friends at the corner tavern. Class always tells!"
An Imperial-style outfit, previously sold in the Crown Store for 700 .
- Slot 1: Robe suspenders and vertical trim, belt, sandals
- Slot 2: Robe
- Slot 3: Front of sash, neck trim and horizontal trim on robe and sleeves, bracelets, brooches
(White edging on sash is not dyeable)
Imperial Guard Centurion Uniform
- This splendid costume replicates the armor worn by a Centurion of the Imperial Guard, the Emperor's personal bodyguards.
Part of Imperial Officer Pack which is sold in the Crown Store for 700 .
- Slot 1: Main armor details, inner helm crest
- Slot 2: Armor trim, upper helm and crest trim
- Slot 3: Skirts, upper armor trim, gloves and upper sleeves, crest feathers
(Gold shoulder clasps and red diamond on helm are not dyeable)