A statue of Syrabane on the island of Artaeum
Syrabane is an Aldmeri god-ancestor of magic, notable for aiding Bendu Olo in the Fall of the Sload. Through judicious use of his magical ring, Syrabane saved many from the scourge of the Thrassian Plague. It is said that the ring remains under the command of "Archmage" Syrabane. He is also called the Apprentices' God, for he was a favorite of the younger members of the Mages Guild. A grand statue of him is said to stand on a coastal cliff of Artaeum, which he allegedly posed for in-person. He eventually became revered as a god as Altmeri society developed. A Snow Elf temple was dedicated to his worship.
- Syrabane is referred to as the "youngest of the Eight", referring to the Altmeri pantheon of Eight Divines.
- ^ a b Varieties of Faith... — Brother Mikhael Karkuxor of the Imperial College
- ^ a b The Tale of Syrabane
- ^ Tamrielic Lore — Yagrum Bagarn
- ^ 2920, Sun's Dawn — Carlovac Townway
- ^ Pocket Guide to the Empire, 3rd Edition: The Blessed Isle: Alinor and the Summersets — Imperial Geographical Society, 3E 432
- ^ Knight-Paladin Gelebor's dialogue in Dawnguard.