The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Northpoint was founded in the 9th century of the First Era by Captain Yric Flowdys, a Breton trader. He ran ships during the summer months around the northwest coast of Tamriel from Daggerfall to Solitude, and needed a safe and reliable anchorage at midpoint.
|Discovery|| Leveled XP
- Northpoint Objective: Infiltrate the besieged city of Northpoint and set it free.
- Guar Gone: Help find a lost guar.
- The Last of Them: Help hunt down the last remaining vampires in Northpoint.
Shops and Services
- Davynu's Workshop — An abandoned alchemy and enchanting store in Northpoint.
- Derre's Smithy — A forge in Northpoint.
- Fighters Guild — A tent opposite the tavern housing local Fighters Guild representative.
- Mages Guild — A tent north of the manor housing the local Mages Guild members.
- Marketplace — A collection of stalls located south of the gate leading to Northpoint Lighthouse.
- The Sloshing Tankard — A tavern in the center of Northpoint.
Northpoint Wayshrine is located outside the walls west of the city, south of Northsalt Village.