|Location||Khenarthi's Roost, Stonefalls, Deshaan, Northern Elsweyr , Vateshran Hollows|
117879401911 (Elden Hollow I)
Grotto 1st: 39188(?)
Grotto 2nd: 47026(?)
Grotto 3rd: 66620(?)
|Medium Armor Raw Materials, Clean Pelt, Foul Hide, Red Meat|
Alits are ferocious animals, closely related to kagouti, that are native to Morrowind. They can also be found in Shadowfen, Grahtwood, Khenarthi's Roost and Northern Elsweyr. Alits are perhaps best described as "mouths on legs" by Bolga gra-Bur in her book.
Skills and Abilities
Alit attack using their teeth and claws, and may inflict the "Bleeding" status effect, which does minor physical damage over time.
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- The alit jumps up and slashes with its feet. This attack briefly stuns you, does moderate physical damage and applies the "Bleeding" effect. Blocking will reduce the damage taken, set the alit off balance and prevent the "Bleeding" effect from being applied.
- Cast Adrift: Search for survivors in the Shattered Shoals.
- Night of the Soul: Help a Temple disciple regain his faith.
- The Mournhold Underground: Investigate the Mournhold Sewers for signs of the Maulborn.
- Shadowfen Smorgasbord: Help a drunken cook out of a bad bet.
- Deshaan — A region in southern Morrowind.
- Davon's Watch — A city in northeastern Stonefalls.
- Ebonheart — A city in central Stonefalls.
- Elden Hollow I — A group dungeon found under Elden Root in central Grahtwood.
- Firemoth Island — An island found off the southwest shores of Vvardenfell.
- Grahtwood — A large region deep in the jungles of Valenwood, and the location of the Aldmeri Dominion's capital, Elden Root.
- The Gray Mire — A community of Argonian refugees in southern Grahtwood, just east of Southpoint.
- Khenarthi's Roost — A small island off the coast of Elsweyr inhabited by both Khajiit and Maormer, named for the Khajiiti goddess Khenarthi.
- Kragenmoor — A city on the southwestern side of Stonefalls.
- Mistral — A port city on Khenarthi's Roost.
- Mistress Dren's Residence — A two-story, Hlaalu-style building found to the west of Suran.
- Mournhold Sewers — The sewer system beneath Mournhold.
- Othrenis — A necropolis in southeastern Stonefalls, southwest of Senie.
- Redfur Trading Post — A town in northwestern Grahtwood.
- Riverhold — A small town in the northern part of Northern Elsweyr, at the border to Cyrodiil.
- Shadowfen — The northwestern region of Black Marsh.
- Shattered Shoals — A series of shipwrecks on the western coast of Khenarthi's Roost.
- Stonefalls — A zone in central Morrowind.
- Sulfur Pools — A series of pools in west-central Stonefalls, west of Ebonheart.
- Stormhold — A city in northern Shadowfen.
- Vivec City — The largest city on Vvardenfell and the home of Vivec.
- Vvardenfell — A large island located in Morrowind's Inner Sea.
- Yansirramus — A Daedric ruin found in the Azura's Coast region of Vvardenfell.
There is one achievement associated with this creature:
|Veteran Alit Slayer||10||Defeat 100 Alit in Veteran Elden Hollow I.|