- The Barsaebic Ayleids who built Loriasel intended it as a site for the veneration of the Ten Ancestors. The Lizard-Folk who have inherited the ruined amphitheater have put it to uses the Wild Elves never envisioned.
|Dominion Cutthroat, Dominion Justiciar, Dominion Invoker
Lamia, Lamia Diva, Lamia Medica
Ancient Bonelord, Ancient Warrior, Ancient Vanguard, Wraith
Ruuvitar, Lamia Queen
|Venomous Fens, Shadowfen|
Barring the entrance and the large central room, the upper part of Loriasel is divided into three separate parts. In the north, a door leads to the Loriasel Inner Bailey which is a large open area. To the east there is a section of caves, where you will face hostile lamias. To the west there is an area inhabited by Ancient Bonelords, Ancient Warriors and Ancient Vanguards as well as wraiths.
There's a slaver camp west of Loriasel, northeast of the Shadow Mundus Stone.
- Loriasel Objective: Stop Ruuvitar from corrupting the Mnemic Egg.
- Children of the Hist: Hurry to the Hatching Pools to save the Argonian hatchlings.
- Hushed Whispers: Report on Dominion activity in Stormhold.
- The Mnemic Egg: Follow the Mnemic Egg into the Venomous Fens.
- Lamia Demonstration: Show a Northern Elsweyr Defense Force recruit how to combat lamia.
- The Swamp's Embrace: Recover the bodies of the Dominion's Argonian prisoners.
- Vigil's End: Help an ancient Ayleid spirit find rest.
Loriasel Wayshrine is located south of the ruin.