|The Thu'um is heard, but its source unknown, fooling those into seeking it out.|
|Zul Mey||Throws voice||15||0007430f|
|Zul Mey Gut||Throws voice||5||0007430f|
Throw Voice is a dragon shout that causes the shout to be heard from the point on a surface the player is targeting. Enemies will often go investigate the sound, allowing it to be used as a distraction. The shout has a limited range, and only fools those who have not spotted you.
All three levels of the shout are identical in effect. Using more words allows a shorter recharge time. Even though all three words are learned together, each word requires its own dragon soul to unlock it.
- Shearpoint is guarded by both a dragon (post-Dragon Rising) and the Dragon Priest Krosis, making it difficult to obtain this shout.
- The insult thrown is random each time, but the things you can say include:
- "Hey, slug-breath!"
- "Hey, melon-nose!"
- "Hey, cheese brain!"
- "Hey, ugly!"
- "Hey, troll bait!"
- "Hey, skeever butt!"
- Using this shout while aiming at a neutral creature (such as a Giant or Mammoth) turns the creature hostile.
Word Wall Translations
|Zul, Mey, Gut||MODIR FIN GUT W4L1N QETHSEGOL
Z9M43 V4RUKT OSKAR
FIN M9 WEN ZUL LOS S4LO 4RK
NI S4ROT TH5M DO OK BROD
|Modir the Far raised (this) stone
(in his) brother's memory, Oskar
the Fool, whose voice was weak and
not (the) mighty shout of his clan.
|MODIR FIN GUT WahLaaN QETHSEGOL
ZeyMahii VahRUKT OSKAR
FIN Mey WEN ZUL LOS SahLO ahRK
NI SahROT THuuM DO OK BROD
- The audio for the voice may not play for Argonians, Elves, female Orcs, or female Khajiit.
- This bug is fixed by version 3.0.1 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
- The voice may sometimes play talking to any NPC.