Skyrim: Animal Allegiance
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|A Shout for help from the beasts of the wild, who come to fight in your defense.|
|Raan||Animal Allegiance for 30 seconds in 75 ft||50||0009e0cc|
|Raan Mir||Animal Allegiance for 45 seconds in 150 ft||60||0009e0cd|
|Raan Mir Tah||Animal Allegiance for 60 seconds in 250 ft||70||0009e0ce|
Animal Allegiance is a dragon shout that causes nearby animals to fight for you.
- Angarvunde: Discover the treasure of Angarvunde.
- Glory of the Dead: Cure Kodlak's spirit and become leader of the Companions.
- Evening the odds if outnumbered.
- Forcing peaceful animals to stop so they can be killed while hunting.
- Forcing chaurus and frostbite spiders to attack their Falmer keepers.
- Turning mammoths against their giants.
- When the shout is used and a follower is already actively fighting an animal, the animal will continue to fight your follower.
- The shout penetrates doors and walls, so it can be used to start a fight between chaurus and Falmer in areas of caves that you have not yet accessed.
- This shout cannot be used to directly counter a spriggan's similar power after the spriggan has already cast it, as the original power takes precedence.
- The word wall at Ysgramor's Tomb can be reached by climbing the mountain, bypassing the need to complete Glory of the Dead.
Word Wall Translations
|Raan||QETHSEGOL V4RUKIV K9
SARVIRRA ZOK KRIN R1N
ALUN W4 FON1R ODUS FROD
4RK OFAN OK SIL F4 OK DROG
|(This) stone commemorates (the) horse
Sarvirra, (the) most courageous animal
ever to charge (the) snowy battlefield
and give his life for his master.
|QETHSEGOL VahRUKIV Key
SARVIRRA ZOK KRIN RaaN
ALUN Wah FONaaR ODUS FROD
ahRK OFAN OK SIL Fah OK DROG
|Mir||LAKNIR MAL-TU W4L1N QETHSEGOL
1R3 V4RUKT BON1R VAKEEZA
WO V1T M7 W4 JUN DO K2Z1L
4RK D7 KO SADON GRAV5N
|Laknir Little-Hammer raised (this) stone
in memory of his servant, humble Vakeeza,
who swore allegiance to (the) king of Skyrim
and died in Gray Autumn.
|LAKNIR MAL-TU WahLaaN QETHSEGOL
aaRii VahRUKT BONaaR VAKEEZA
WO VaaT Mir Wah JUN DO KeiZaaL
ahRK Dir KO SADON GRAVuuN
|Tah||HET DiR BRUN3K REK-GROH3K
ULF2DR KR3D MUZ 4RK SUNV1R
BRUN3K KINBOK S4QON T4
|Here died (the) savage She-Wolf
Ulfeidr, slayer (of) men and beast,
Savage leader (of the) Crimson Pack.
|HET DiR BRUNiiK REK-GROHiiK
ULFeiDR KRiiD MUZ ahRK SUNVaaR
BRUNiiK KINBOK SahQON Tah