|Location||Stormhold Guild Hall, Ten-Maur-Wolk, Alten Corimont, Hatching Pools, Loriasel|
Vicecanon Servyna is one of three vicecanons in Stormhold.
She and Vicecanon Heita-Meen are trapped in a cave when the Aldmeri Dominion attacks Ten-Maur-Wolk. She and Heita-Meen lead a counter-attack when the skin-stealers are distracted, allowing the Ebonheart Pact's soldiers to escape.
- The Skin-Stealer's Lair: Defeat the Skin-Stealer impostor.
- Cracking the Egg: Travel to the Hatching Pools to learn more about the Mnemic Egg.
- A Pirate Parley: Recover the Dominion's treasure and ensure the gerent gets his freedom.
- Keepers of the Shell: Save a generation of Argonians from the Dominion.
- The Mnemic Egg: Follow the Mnemic Egg into the Venomous Fens.
Speaking to her while she's wandering the city before any of the related quests:
- "Excuse me. I'm busy."
- "My apologies, but my duties require my attention."
- "With the killer running free, Stormhold is no place for visitors."
- "If you need something, I suggest you speak to one of our aides."
- "I trust your business in Stormhold is amicable?"
Speaking to her at the end of the quest before speaking to Heita-Meen:
- "If you were the one working with Vicecanon Hrondar, please see Vicecanon Heita-Meen."
Speaking to her after the quest:
- "We've waited far too long.
The people have a right to be upset, and now Vicecanon Hrondar has paid the price."
Speaking to her at the start of the quest:
- "May the Three watch over you. From what I've been hearing, if anyone could find our missing vicecanon, it's you."
Speaking to her after saving Hrondar:
- "You've proven yourself.
And believe me, that isn't easy to do in my eyes."
Scouring the Mire
Speaking to her after accepting the quest:
- "What you've was no easy task. We have a difficult road ahead of us."
Trail of the Skin Stealer
Speaking to her before checking in with Vicecanon Heita-Meen:
- "You may look like someone I met in Stormhold, but make any sudden moves and I'll shred your false skin."
Speaking to her after checking in with Vicecanon Heita-Meen:
- "Vicecanon Heita-Meen says you're no skin-stealer. Please forgive my manners before."
The Skin-Stealer's Lair
You must speak with her to end the quest.
- "Ukatsei informed us you had entered the ruins to pursue Vicecanon Hrondar's imposter. Whatever you did in the ruins caused a lot of panic amongst the Dominion.
We chose our moment and pushed out of the cave. Vicecanon Heita-Meen was wounded in the process, but she'll survive."
- Did everyone make it out?
- "Yes, but Vicecanon Hrondar's death weighs heavily on Heita-Meen. She says she should've known. Poor thing, we were all fooled.
But enough of our troubles. Did you stop his imposter?"
- I stopped him, but the Dominion has something called the Mnemic Egg.
- "Once she's recovered, Vicecanon Heita-Meen will no doubt celebrate your accomplishment. But this artifact you mentioned, the Mnemic Egg. Do you know anything of its whereabouts?"
- The High Elf Ruuvitar brought it to a place of power. I don't know where.
- "A Dominion general, perhaps? Whoever he is, we'll stop his march through Shadowfen.
I'll appoint Ukatsei to lead the scouts in our search for Ruuvitar. I swear to you, he'll account for the Dominion's terror."
Cracking the Egg
- "This Mnemic Egg is unknown to me. If it originated in Shadowfen, perhaps an Argonian would know more."
- Should we ask Vicecanon Heita-Meen?
- "Vicecanon Heita-Meen and I must rally the remnants of Stormhold's forces to the Hatching Pools. If the skin-stealers took Vicecanon Hrondar, they'll know what he knew.
Rendezvous with our forces at the Hatching Pools. We must learn what the Dominion plans for the Mnemic Egg."
- I'll meet you at the Hatching Pools.
Speaking to her again:
- "Vicecanon Heita-Meen was a sight to see, coming out of that cave. She makes a pretense of frailty, but she stood shoulder to shoulder with the rest of her troops. Such valiance is a rare trait in politicians."
Meeting her at the Hatching Pools, if (?) she'll say:
- "The Dominion took the Hatching Pools. They've killed any who attempt to leave, but have given little cause for their presence.
We must learn their plans before the hatching ritual begins."
Otherwise, she'll tell you:
- "Keeper Am-Meesei was a kind woman. She tended eggs, you understand? She was a midwife to Argonian hatchlings.
And they butchered her. The Dominion cut her down and left her to rot."
- What happened?
- "I take no pleasure in being right. The Dominion must have learned Vicecanon Hrondar's knowledge of the Hatching Pools.
It is imperative we learn the Mnemic Egg's true role in the Dominion's plans. They bring nothing to this land but abomination."
Keepers of the Shell
Continuing your earlier conversation, she asks you to investigate the pools.
- "If you haven't seen it yourself, Dominion forces are all over the Hatching Pools. They kill anyone who tries to leave.
The only good news is they've left the eggs unharmed. We could use your help in learning why."
- How can I help?
- "I'd like you to cut down every Dominion soldier you see, but a quieter approach is more prudent.
Either way, find Keeper Uxith-Ei. He'll know how to buy time until I arrive with reinforcements."
- I'll find a way to help the keepers.
You can speak with her further to ask her more.
- "Ukatsei found ceremonial garb in the chest behind me. He made it past Dominion guards, but one of their tigers sniffed him out. His wounds weren't too severe.
You could use the garb to seek out Keeper Uxith-Ei. Just keep an eye out for tigers."
- What will you do?
- "Report the extent of this attack to Heita-Meen. I expect to return with reinforcements quite soon. We'll drive the Dominion from the Hatching Pools.
If you see opportunities to aid the keepers, I urge you to do so."
You will need to speak with her to turn in the quest.
- "What happened? If Assistant Telixith is with you, where are the others?"
- Dead. The Dominion attacked when the hatching ritual failed.
- "Then we're too late."
- Assistant Telixith and I saved some of the eggs.
- "Thank Vivec, some good news! We'll bring the eggs to Hissmir where they'll be safe.
You handled yourself admirably against such odds. The Dominion would've killed half a generation of Argonians without your help!"
The Mnemic Egg
Continuing your conversation from the last quest, you are sent to Loriasel.
- "What of the Mnemic Egg? Have you learned what the Dominion wants with it?"
- Assistant Telixith believes they used it to stop the hatching ritual.
- "Then we know why Ruuvitar needed a place of power. Should the Dominion bring the Mnemic Egg to their homeland, they prevent every Argonian hatching ritual from afar!"
- Where could they power the Mnemic Egg in Shadowfen?
- "I think I know. When our scouts found signs of Dominion soldiers to the west, Vicecanon Heita-Meen led a contingent of soldiers to an Ayleid ruin called Loriasel. Hurry there and tell her what you know.
If you'll excuse me, I have vermin to clear from the Hatching Pools."
- I'll meet Vicecanon Heita-Meen in Loriasel.
Speaking to her again:
- "Almsivi see you to your destination. With luck, the Dominion won't be so fortunate."
A Pirate Parley
Near the end of the quest:
- "One-Eye would have me believe you single-handedly rid this ... port of Dominion meddling. I would be dubious, but Senil Fenrila corroborated her story.
- Now we don't need to fight a war with these pirates. We have you to thank for that."
- Glad I could help.
- "Don't be modest. One-Eye boasted of your skills. I've offered the pirates letters of marque to seize any Dominion ships they find.
- You've earned a reward. Take it with the gratitude of Stormhold and the wardens."
After completing the quest:
- "I'm not sending any troops into this town. There's no reason to fight these pirates until I have to.
- Your friend One-Eye should know that someday, the Pact may be forced to come back here."