The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|East-southeast of the Hatching Pools|
- Alten Corimont Objective: Investigate the Dominion's influence in Alten Corimont.
- Lost to the Mire: Help find a missing friend.
- Threefold Folly: Win back a lute in a game of riddles.
Shops and Services
- Dockside Foods — The marketplace of the port town of Alten Corimont.
- Fighters Guild — The Alten Corimont branch of the Fighters Guild located on board The Blasted Breton.
- Mages Guild — A local branch of the Mages Guild in Alten Corimont, situated on board The Blasted Breton.
- Ottaesa's Imports — A general goods store located in Alten Corimont.
- Pestleworthy Reagents — An apothecary in Alten Corimont.
- Sundry Swills — An inn and tavern located in Alten Corimont.
- Transport Services
- Dock: Muz-Muz (Eastmarch)
- The Blasted Breton — A retired ship docked in Alten Corimont, which houses the Fighters Guild and the Mages Guild branches and The Ship's Hold Inn.
- The Ordinator's Revenge — A ship docked in the port town of Alten Corimont.
- The Ship's Hold Inn — An inn in Alten Corimont found on board The Blasted Breton.
Alten Corimont Wayshrine is located west of the town.