The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 36.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
|Skill Rank||Line Rank|
- Unflinching Rage I: Increases your Max Health by 300. When you deal damage, you heal for 700 Health. This can occur once every 4 seconds.
- Unflinching Rage II: Increases your Max Health by 600. When you deal damage, you heal for 1400 Health. This can occur once every 4 seconds.
- Unflinching Rage III: Increases your Max Health by 1000. When you deal damage, you heal for 2125 Health. This can occur once every 4 seconds.
Unflinching Rage increases your Max Health and causes you to be healed when dealing damage.
- Prior to Update 11, this skill was named "Robust", and had no effect on healing received. It was renamed Unflinching, had its Health Recovery reduced, and added Healing Received.
- In Update 21 the skill was renamed Unflinching Rage. It was changed to grant Max Health, the Healing Received was removed, and a heal was added that procs from weapon attacks.
- In Update 29, the heal was changed to proc from dealing damage, rather than requiring a weapon attack. The heal amount was increased, but it can no longer Critically Strike.