|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 36.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's talk page.
Swift Warrior reduces the Stamina cost of sprinting and increases sprint speed. It also increases Weapon Damage and Spell Damage.
- Prior to Update 10 this passive was named just "Swift" and did not affect weapon damage. Then in Update 21, the weapon damage boost was changed from percentage-based to flat values.
- In Update 29, a bonus to Spell Damage was added to this skill.
* Swift: Renamed this passive to Swift Warrior. Swift Warrior will no longer increase Charge attacks, but will instead increase all Melee Weapon attack damage by 2/3/4%.
- Swift Warrior: Fixed an issue where this passive was not increasing damage for melee-class abilities.
* Swift Warrior: Increases Melee Damage by 4%, 12% Sprint cost reduction and 10% Sprint Speed → Increases your Weapon Damage by 258. Reduces the cost of your Sprint ability by 12% and increases your Movement Speed while Sprinting by 10%.
- Developer Comment: Orcs are meant to be an aggressive race, which focus mainly on momentum and overwhelming their opponents. To bring that play style to realization we took away some of their more defensive stats, and put them back into offensive ones, or ones that required aggressive conditions to proc. Additionally, their previous bonus to offensive power was gated to only melee builds, and didn't scale with many abilities that were still used by melee builds; so we converted it into a bonus that all aggressive play styles can use.
* This passive now grants Weapon and Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage.