Adrenaline Rush restores your Stamina when damaging an enemy.
- Prior to Update 11, this effect could occur every 3 seconds at Ranks II and III.
- In Update 29, the effect was changed to proc from any damage done, rather than requiring Direct Damage.
- Adrenaline Rush Rank I: This now triggers on all melee attacks, not just light and heavy attacks.
- Increased the cooldown of this passive's proc to 5 seconds at all ranks, from 3 seconds on Ranks II and III.
- This passive ability now restores Stamina based on your character level instead of your Max Stamina.
- Adrenaline Rush: When you deal damage with a melee attack you restore 792 Stamina. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds. → When you deal Direct Damage, you restore 950 Stamina. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.
- Developer Comment: Redguards were our golden standard for what races should strive to be, so we used them as a general guideline when rebuilding some of the other races. This was due to the fact that Redguards had distinct playstyle enhancing bonuses that allowed engaging and thoughtful choices to building a character. Despite this, we noticed many restrictions in their own passives, and wanted to improve that by making them more accessible by other play styles. We condensed some of their Stamina Recovery passive into Adrenaline Rush, and then added a new passive that affected all build paths, instead of just Stamina builds; while highlighting their culture's practice of training their adolescence in martial warfare early on in life.
- Increased the Stamina restored from this passive to 1005, up from 950.
- This passive now procs on any damage done, rather than Direct Damage.