Online:King's Haven Pass
- Some say Goblins originated in Summerset, and some say the High Elves brought them here to serve as menials and slaves. They no longer perform those functions, but freed or escaped, Goblin tribes still thrive in the island's loneliest corners.
|Completion||Explore and Clear|
|# of Zones||1|
|Reef Viper, Welwa
Coral-Splitter Butcher, Coral-Splitter Runecaster, Coral-Splitter Wildling, Coral-Splitter Bewitcher, Coral-Splitter Archer
Skein Spider, Keetas the Weaver
|Northeast of Cloudrest (eastern entrance)
East of the Illumination Academy (western entrance)
- Pilgrimage's End: Recover articles of faith for the cult of Phynaster.
- Savage Truths: Recover Naliara's notes.
- The Tower Sentinels: Warn the College of Sapiarchs of the threat to the Crystal Tower.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear King's Haven Pass.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
The King's Haven Pass Wayshrine is located east of King's Haven Pass' east entrance and west of Gryphon Aerie, near the road.
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|King's Haven Pass Explorer||5||Explore and clear King's Haven Pass.|