|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Justiciar Tanorian wants me to recover articles of faith on behalf of the cult of Phynaster.
- Speak to Justiciar Tanorian in Alinor and accept the task.
- Travel to the King's Haven Pass.
- Recover the articles of faith within King's Haven Pass.
- Return to Tanorian for your reward.
Speak to Justiciar Tanorian in Alinor to start the quest.
- How can I help?
- "The cult of Phynaster has petitioned us to recover articles of faith from King's Haven Pass, so they may pay proper respects to their pilgrims lost there.
Very significant work, just not pressing...so perfect for you!"
- Could any of these pilgrims still be alive?
- "No. They're assuredly dead. King's Haven Pass is very dangerous, teeming with goblins and gryphons, but the cult considers the pilgrimage a test of faith.
Recovering their articles would be viewed favorably by the religious authorities."
- I'll recover the pilgrims' articles of faith.
Now travel to the King's Haven Pass. Here you need to recover 5 Pilgrim Articles of Faith from Pilgrim Remains. The Pilgrim Remains look like skeletons and are located in the outside sections of this delve. Two are in the outdoor section immediately accessible upon entering the delve and three are accessible after completing the indoor portion of the delve. The indoor portion (Coral-Splitter Caves) of the delve is accessible by following the path left when entering the delve. Indoors, keep to your left to reach the exit needed.
- When entering the delve follow the path to the right uphill. You will see a tree on the left, at the edge of the ravine. Walk just past this. The remains are located on a rock outcropping just below.
- From the entrance of the delve: follow the path to the right uphill. As soon as the path turns to the left (to some bridges) stop following the path and continue straight on following the wall of the delve. You will get to a burned cart overlooking a waterfall. The remains are located just below.
- When coming from inside, exit the small tunnel and keep left, moving between some trees and barrels. The remains are located behind a rock, before a bridge. Do not try to cross this bridge, as you will fall down and have to clear the indoor section again.
- Return to the small path and continue onwards to the boss. The remains are located at the edge of the gryphon's nest, on the left side of the entrance to the nest.
- The last remains are located in the middle of the gryphon's nest.
When you have completed the quest objectives, return to Justiciar Tanorian and talk to him to complete the quest.
- "That was fast. I'm impressed! And you know what would impress me even more? If you tell me that you've successfully completed the contract."
- I've recovered articles of faith from pilgrims in King's Haven Pass.
- "That's a very meaningful gesture from a newcomer. The Office of Divine Prosecution will have to handle their official return, of course, to preserve the integrity of the fallen, but I'm sure the families will be grateful for their return."
||I should travel to King's Haven Pass and see if I can recover articles of faith from the bodies of pilgrims who did not complete their journey through.
Objective: Recover Pilgrim Articles of Faith: 0 / 5
||I have recovered articles of faith from pilgrims I found in King's Haven Pass. I should return them to Justiciar Tanorian.
Objective: Talk to Justiciar Tanorian