- The Dragon's Lair: Investigate a Dragon's lair off the coast of Senchal.
- Reformation: Convince the crew of the Perfect Pounce to join the Dragonguard.
- Uneasy Alliances: Help Nahfahlaar find an old ally.
- Order of the New Moon: Infiltrate the Order of the New Moon and learn more about their intentions.
- The Pride of Alkosh: Investigate the Order of the New Moon's invasion of Pridehome.
- The Dragonguard: End the New Moon threat.
- The Dark Aeon: Infiltrate the island of Dragonhold.
- New Moon Rising: Face Kaalgrontiid at the height of his power.
- The Pride of Elsweyr: Receive your accolades for dealing with Elsweyr's dragon menace.
- The Good Bits: Learn how to harvest Dragon Rheum.
- The Dragonguard's Quarry: Help the Dragonguard cull the Dragons in Southern Elsweyr.
- File Under D: Retrieve Dragonguard scrolls from the Reliquary of Stars.
- Sticks and Bones: Stop the Order of the New Moon and the Worm Cult from forging an unholy alliance.
- Rude Awakening: Stop the Order of the New Moon from recruiting in Stormhaven.
- Taking Them to Tusk: Disrupt the Order of the New Moon's courier to the Oathbound clan.
- Digging Up the Garden: Investigate rumors of an Akaviri burial at the Corpse Garden.
Upgrading the Sanctum
The Dragonguard Sanctum can be upgraded by doing quests related to the Dragonguard. Quests from the Main Story of the Dragonhold DLC, as well as dailies obtained from the Sanctum's questgivers, Chizbari the Chipper and Dirge Truptor, count toward the progress. Progress can be tracked in the achievements list, and every milestone unlocks more NPCs to liven up the Sanctuary. The notable unlockable perks at every milestone are:
- A Call to Arms achievement unlocked (Milestone of 4 quests): Chef vendor unlocked.
- Restoring the Order achievement unlocked (Milestone of 12 quests): the Dragonguard Inner Sanctum is unlocked, allowing access to the Dragonguard Armory, which contains crafting station where you can craft items in the Ancient Dragonguard set.
- Reforging the Dragonguard achievement unlocked (Milestone of 20 quests): Achievement Furnisher vendor unlocked. The quest The Good Bits becomes available, which grants access to the alchemy reagant Dragon Rheum upon completion.
- Dragonguard Operative achievement unlocked (Milestone of 30 quests): Unlocks access to the Dragonguard Supply Chest, a daily rewards chest located in front of Dirge Truptor.
The Dragonguard Sanctum Wayshrine can be found to the south, near the docks.