|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Home City||Wolverine Hall|
|Faction(s)||Mages Guild (Master Wizard)|
He wears a common shirt with matching pants, and he wields a glass dagger. He also carries a guide to Sadrith Mora and up to 4 random wizardry-related books. Like all Argonians, he is immune to poison, has a resistance to disease, and can breathe underwater. Aside from that, he knows: Burden of Sin, Crushing Burden, Crushing Burden of Sin, Cruel Weary, Great Feather, Summon Greater Bonewalker, Summon Scamp, Wizard Rend, Commanding Touch, Reflect, Weak Spelldrinker, Wild Spelldrinker, Slowfall, and Summon Skeletal Minion.
This humble Argonian holds his difficult Mages Guild branch with grace and diplomacy. Of all Guild leaders he also seems the most concerned about Vvardenfell's contemporary events. Dark afflictions such as vampirism and ash creatures seem to be his chosen field of academic study. Despite being a Mages Guild member, he is somewhat respected by House Telvanni, having been noted by them as being "almost as sage and learned as Telvanni aspirants five times his age". He is also rumored to carry his anti-slavery politics a little too far, much farther than Imperial law would normally allow.
Skink-in-Tree's-Shade is the Master Trainer for Speechcraft and also provides medium training in Mysticism and Enchant, and is the second-highest enchant after the hostile master trainer, Qorwynn. However, you must be at least a Magician in the Mages Guild to receive Skink's services.
- [Disposition ≥ 30] "I'm at your service. Are you here for duties or advancement?"
- "Did Tenyeminwe make it safely to the ship?"
- "Have you found a copy of Vampires of Vvardenfell?"
- 'Were you able to arrange a meeting?"
- "Did you put a stop to Telura Ulver's necromancy?"
- Ahemmusa: "The Ahemmusa camp is on the northeast corner of Vvardenfell. Take a ship to Tel Vos and go north up the coast. If you reach the sea, you have gone too far."
- arrange a meeting:
- "Speak with the Wise Women of the Ashlander tribes. From what I've heard, I doubt the Erabenimsun or the Urshilaku would agree. The Zainab might agree, but I would speak with the Ahemmusa first."
- [Disposition +10] "Ah, thank you %PCName. Minabibi has already answered many of my questions."
- "Yes, Minabibi will stay here with me for a time."
- Detect Creatures potion:
- "Yes, of course, friend. Take this potion back to Edwinna, along with my apologies. Speak with me again next time you are here. I may have some duties for you, %PCRank."
- "Yes, of course, soft-skin. Take this potion back to Edwinna, along with my apologies. Speak with me again next time you are here. I may have some duties for you, %PCRank."
- "I have given you the potion, %PCName. Return it to Edwinna in Ald'ruhn."
- "I heard Edwinna finally got her potion."
- "I may have duties for you later, %PCName. Right now I am busy making a Detect Creatures potion for Edwinna in Ald'ruhn."
- "For now, just deliver the potion back to Edwinna in Ald'ruhn."
- "I need someone to escort the scholar Tenyeminwe."
- "I am looking for a rare book, Vampires of Vvardenfell."
- "You may be able to assist me, %PCName. I would like to speak with one of the Wise Women of the Ashlanders. Perhaps you could arrange a meeting."
- "When any mage turns to Necromancy, it cast a pale shadow over the whole guild."
- [Disposition ≥ 30] "I do not have duties for you now. Speak with me again when you have the rank of Wizard."
- "The Necromancer is Telura Ulver, a former Mages Guild member. She may be found in Shal."
- "Kill the necromancer Telura Ulver and report back to me."
- [Disposition +10] "While killing is never pleasant, it is sometimes necessary. Telura Ulver is dead. You have proven yourself to the Guild, %PCName."
- "It is always a shame when any wizards turns to necromancy."
- Shal: "It may be hard to find. Go to Hla Oad and head north along the road. When you cross the wooden bridge, stay left along the coast until you come to another bridge to an island. Shal is on that island. The door faces the swamp, just north of a Daedric ruin."
- Telvanni spy: "Telvanni spies? Yes, I suspect there is at least one. I do not know who or where. While Sadrith Mora may be the obvious target, I would try looking in Vivec. That's where Guild decisions are actually made."
- "Tenyeminwe is staying at Muriel's Cornerclub. She is concerned about some trouble she had with a Telvanni last night. She wants to leave Sadrith Mora on the Elf-Skerring but is afraid to go to the docks. If you could escort her to Gals Arethi's ship, I would be grateful."
- "Escort her to Gals Arethi's ship, the Elf-Skerring. It's at the Telvanni docks."
- "I am glad to hear that Tenyeminwe made it to the Elf-Skerring safely. You have my thanks."
- "I believe she was planning to return to Summerset Isle."
- "No, I already heard what happened. You are responsible for her death. You are not a trustworthy %PCRace."
- "Ah, the current Guildmaster. It is rumored that he was promoted to his current position to get him out of Cyrodiil. It is a shame that men can have power without wisdom. It is different for us lizards."
- Vampires of Vvardenfell: "There are two books in this series. The first is common in Morrowind. Most rare booksellers have a copy. The second volume is rare. If you can find a copy of volume two, I would be grateful. You might try a rare bookseller."
- Yes, here it is.:
- "Oh? You have a copy? Bring it to me."
- [Disposition +15; Vampire of Vvardenfell, v II has been removed from your inventory; 1000 Gold has been added to your inventory] "Yes, this is exactly what I was looking for... And it is in good condition, too. I hope 1000 septims will cover your expenses."
- "I thank you for the book, %PCName."
- No, not yet.:
- "Do not be discouraged. I fear it may take weeks or even months to find a copy."
- Yes, here it is.:
- Escort Tenyeminwe: Escort a scholar to the docks of Sadrith Mora.
- Vampires of Vvardenfell, Vol II: Find a rare vampire book, Vampires of Vvardenfell, Volume II.
- Meeting with a Wise Woman: Arrange a meeting with Skink-in-Tree's-Shade and an Ashlander Wise Woman.
- Kill Necromancer Telura Ulver: Take care of a former guild member that has turned to the dark art of Necromancy.
- Soul of an Ash Ghoul: Capture the soul of an Ash Ghoul for Skink to study.
- Galur Rithari's Papers: Find a very rare book by Galur Rithari about vampirism cause and cure.
- A Potion from Skink-in-Tree's-Shade: Fetch a potion from the Sadrith Mora Guild hall.
- Catch a Spy: Search for a Telvanni spy who has infiltrated the Guild.
- A Wizard's Staff: Procure a Wizard's Staff required for the rank of Wizard.
- Arch-Mage: Your final quest to replace Trebonius as the guildmaster of the Mages Guild.
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.
|Aedra and Daedra||1|
|Galerion The Mystic||1|
|Guide to Sadrith Mora||1|
|Origin of the Mages Guild||1|
|The Annotated Anuad||1|