|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Bitter Coast, [-7,-4]|
Ashurnibibi is a shrine to Malacath on a small peninsula northwest of Hla Oad. The ruin has been taken over by Orc kidnappers. You'll have to travel here to rescue Joncis Dalomax in an Imperial Legion quest for Imsin the Dreamer in Buckmoth Legion Fort. The shrine also contains a few skill-improving books. There's also a quest available from the Daedra Prince Boethiah nearby, but you'll have to dive deep underwater to find him (west and a little north of Ashurnibibi - not in the underwater passages inside Ashurnibibi). There are lots of critters in the water, and they seem just to keep coming. Unless you are an Argonian, you may want to water-walk. Look for the shattered statue, unless you want to explore the sunken ruin.
At the entrance inside, there's coupl campfires. After fires, there is short portion of swimming required. Right before entering shrine area, there's small stone chest, which contains Ancient, rusted Daedric Key along with Sneak skllbook 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 26, leveled probe and standard potions of water breathing and levitaion.
On the altar you can find a ruby, a piece of raw ebony, an emerald, and a cursed Daedra's heart. Left side of altar is guarded by Rolfish whereas right side by Durgash. On Durgash' side there are few scrolls, potions, and skillbooks for Destruction (The Horror of Castle Xyr) and Alchemy (Game at Dinner). There's also urn containing scrolls next to stone table.
Behind the altar isand trapped door, behind which Joncis Dalomax is being held hostage. Further deeper is another and trapped door, which lead back to entrance, only this route required levitaion, or water walking along with improved acrobatics.
- Boethiah's Quest: Restore the glory of this forgotten Daedra Lord.
- Rescue Joncis Dalomax: Rescue this fellow knight being held in Ashurnibibi.
- Durgash gro-Rushub carries an Ancient daedric Key which opens a and door, behind which Joncis Dalomax is being held hostage.
- There is another Ancient, rusted Daedric Key in a chest in the Shrine which opens a back door to the room where Joncis is, accessed through a flooded tunnel.
- On the altar you can find a ruby, a piece of raw ebony, an emerald, and a cursed Daedra's heart.
- The two Orcs outside the shrine might be peaceful when you meet them, their fight values of 80 rather than the typical 90 allows a greater chance of this. However, you must kill the two inside to rescue Joncis.
- Ushug gra-Olurba offers medium training in , , and if she is non-hostile or successfully calmed.
|Durgash gro-Rushub||Orc||Healer||15||102||90||0||90||Shrine||Carries an Ancient daedric Key|
|Joncis Dalomax||Breton||Knight||Imperial Legion (Knight Errant)||14||135||128||0||30||Shrine|