Morrowind:Elder Scrolls Historical References
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
If you think you have found an undocumented reference, please post your idea on this article's talk page before adding it to this article.
- Senilius' Report mentions "the secret of Passwall" which was "lost nearly a generation ago". This is a reference to the Passwall spell effect in Arena, which allowed the caster to tunnel through solid walls.
- The tower of Tel Fyr holds many treasures that originally appeared in Battlespire, including the Cuirass of the Savior's Hide, Scourge, Starlover's Log, and even a method by which the last remaining Daedric Crescent can be obtained.
- Male Redguards will randomly say, "So I said. Where's the money in that?" to themselves. This is a recurring line in Redguard.
- Mariah is mentioned in a scroll written in blood. Its author, Malaki the Lightfooted, wishes to hear her "beautiful voice" again.
- Artisa Arelas speaks of "N'Gasta was a great Sload necromancer and servant of Clavicus Vile in the Second Era".
- N'Gasta! Kvata! Kvakis! is attributed to N'Gasta.
- There is an option to lie to Trels Varis about looking for the Eye of Argonia, the cancelled sequel to Redguard.