|Faction(s)||CrimeFactionRift; Riften Fishery Faction; Riften Haelga's Bunkhouse Faction; TownRiftenFaction|
Wujeeta is an Argonian citizen who works at the Riften Fishery. When first spoken to, she requests your help in overcoming a skooma addiction, for which she simply requires a healing potion. Inquiring further about her skooma dealer results in her providing the information required to start The Raid.
She wakes at 6am and starts her job at the city docks until 9am, when she heads inside the Riften Fishery building and works there for six hours. At 3pm, she resumes fishing outside at the docks for another three hours, ending her workday at 6pm. She spends the rest of the evening at Haelga's Bunkhouse, going to bed at midnight.
Wujeeta wears a set of farm clothes along with a pair of boots. She carries a belted tunic, a purchase agreement and a selection of common items and gold. In combat, she relies on a leveled dagger which can be up to elven in quality.
- Helping Hand: Help Wujeeta cure her skooma addiction.
- I Done Got Thaned!: Help out the Jarl and citizens of the Rift, and be named Thane for your service. (radiant)
- Spread the Love: Distribute religious literature to the citizens of Riften.
- The Raid: Help the Jarl of Riften to uncover and stop the illegal skooma trade in town.
- Note: This NPC is one of many potential quest givers or quest targets for one or more of the radiant quests found on this page.
Should you come across her, she will remark,
- Wujeeta: "You have no idea what it's like to have everything, then watch it all disappear."
If you have not helped her with her addiction, she will worry about her job.
- Wujeeta: "What am I going to do?"
- Wujeeta: "Oh, my aching head. Why do I do this to myself?"
She will also notice you and plead with you for aid.
- Wujeeta: "Please help me, I'm going to lose my job at the Riften Fishery."
- Wujeeta: "I really need your help! I don't want to lose my job at the fishery! What am I going to do?"
If Bolli is alive, you may ask Wujeeta if she likes working at the fishery.
- Do you like working at the Riften Fishery?
- "Bolli is a good man, he pays us well and watches out for us.
I used to work at the Black-Briar Meadery, but Indaryn and I never saw eye-to-eye. That elf has no patience at all.
It's probably for the best anyway; I'm far better at fishing than working in a meadery."
Spread the Love
During the quest, You may hand a pamphlet to her, though she will respond with scorn.
- Here, sister. Blessings of Mara upon you.
- "I wouldn't even clean my tail with this trash."
When asked about losing her job, she will confide her fears to you.
- You might lose your job?
- "My job at the Riften Fishery is in danger. The owner, Bolli, said that if I show up for work in this condition one more time, then I'm out.
I don't mean to do this to myself, but I can't help it. I tried some skooma a year ago, and ever since then, I can't stop!
If you could give me a healing potion, I could cleanse this poison from my body and get back to my life."
You can decline the quest. You can, however, change your mind.
- Sorry, can't help you.
- "Very well. I suppose I'll just curl up somewhere until this passes as usual."
When you hand the potion straight away, she will be grateful.
- Sure. Here you are.
- "Your kindness will never be forgotten.
Here, take this. It's all I can offer for what you've given me."
If you don't have a potion with you, you can still promise to get one for her.
- I'll get one for you.
- "Thank you, my friend."
As the two of you part ways, she may walk off while saying one of the following:
- Wujeeta: "Any healing potion will do. Please hurry."
- Wujeeta: "What am I going to do?"
When you return with a potion, she'll ask if you have one for her.
- "Did you bring anything? The pain..."
- I have a potion for you.
- "Thank you. I'd almost given up hope. Here, take this. It's all I can offer for what you've given me."
Either way, once she has what she needs, she will thank you with a leveled, unenchanted ring. After the quest, may say one of the following if you pass her by or exit a conversation with her:
- Wujeeta: You've been kind, I thank you."
- Wujeeta: "I'm feeling much better now thanks to you."
After you've asked about her job, you have the option to ask her about skooma. She will offer you some information.
- What is skooma?
- "I'm not sure what it's made from, but I can tell you that once you've had a taste, you'll never crave anything else.
The Dunmer came up with the stuff a long time ago. Very illegal and very hard to come by.
I got mine off of a merchant ship in Solitude. Worst mistake I ever made."
You can ask her where she got her skooma.
- Where do you get your skooma?
- "Look, I don't think I should say. I mean, they could kill me!"
She will be relieved if you drop the subject.
- Okay, never mind.
- "Thank you."
To get the information, you have to persuade her first. She has a unique comment for each persuasion method you fail.
- I think you owe me one. (Persuade)
- "It's not worth dying over."
- Here, does this help? (Bribe)
- "It's got nothing to do with the coin... this is my life we're talking about."
- And who says I won't? (Intimidate)
- "You can't threaten me any worse than they have!"
On the other hand, if you succeed, she will finally spill the beans.
- "Okay, okay, I'll tell you.
I get my skooma from Sarthis Idren. He has some sort of a setup over at the Riften Warehouse.
You can't get inside though. They've kept that place locked up tight since the war began."
- Who has a key to the warehouse?
- "I overheard Bolli say that only the Jarl carries the key to the warehouse.
When I meet Sarthis there, he's usually waiting for me outside with his bodyguard."
Before you report this to the jarl, you can ask Wujeeta about what she'll do.
- What will you do now?
- "If it wasn't for skooma, I'd already be on my way out of this horrible city.
All my gold... completely gone. Now I have to start over. I'll never use skooma again!
Although I suppose a little mead now and then would be harmless..."
Supply and Demand
Once Sarthis has been dispatched, your next task will be to deal with a skooma operation. Should you meet Wujeeta before you complete your mission, she will once again express her gratitude:
- Wujeeta: "I thank you for your help, my friend."
If you have not gone to the skooma dealers in Cragslane Cavern, she will also caution:
- Wujeeta: "Be careful, Niluva is a bit... aggressive when she's cornered."
While she is working, Bolli will inquire her about her tardiness.
- Bolli: "Wujeeta, we need to talk."
- Wujeeta: "I know, I was late. I'm sorry."
- Bolli: "I don't know what I'm going to do with you. I can't just let this go unpunished."
- Wujeeta: "Please, don't get rid of me! I need the coin. I... I'll work for free for the rest of this week. Please!"
- Bolli: "Sigh. Very well. You're lucky Maramal has placed me in a very forgiving mood."
Tythis Ulen also hounds her about being late.
- Tythis Ulen: "Wujeeta, you can't keep showing up here late. Bolli's just going to get someone to replace you."
- Wujeeta: "No, no, no. I need this job! This is the last place in town to have work."
- Tythis Ulen: "There's always the Thieves Guild."
- Wujeeta: "What was that?"
- Tythis Ulen: "Nothing, nothing. Just straighten yourself out before you find yourself headed back to Black Marsh."
Likewise, at Haelga's Bunkhouse, others seem concerned about her problems. Valindor is one of those people.
- Valindor: "Wujeeta, you really need to stop using that skooma. It's very bad for your health and I wouldn't want to see anything happen to you."
- Wujeeta: "I can't, Valindor. It won't let me go. It's taking over my life."
- Valindor: "It's an evil substance. Whoever's selling it to you should be brought to justice."
- Wujeeta: "If there was any justice in the world, I'd just get this over with and die peacefully."
Svana Far-Shield also notices her condition.
- Svana Far-Shield: "Wujeeta, you're worrying me. You look so... well, so sad."
- Wujeeta: "Don't worry about it, Svana. It's my problem... no need for you to get involved."
- Svana Far-Shield: "Look, if you're in some sort of trouble, I could talk to Haelga."
- Wujeeta: "No, no... please, I'm just tired is all. Thank you."
- Wujeeta is not essential, and if she dies before completing The Raid, you will never be able to become Thane of the Rift.