|Sahrotaar (RefID: xx031834)|
|Location||In the Black Book: Waking Dreams|
|Faction(s)||Creature Faction; Dragon Faction; allied apocrypha creatures; Combat dialogue for dragons allied to Miraak; DLC2MQ02Faction|
His name might mean either "Mighty Servant" or "Phantom Word Servant" in the dragon language.
- At the Summit of Apocrypha: Confront Miraak at the summit of Apocrypha and defeat him once and for all.
- "My thuri Miraak is the only true Dovahkiin."
- " . You are a fool to challenge Miraak. His thu'um is supreme."
- "Your death has been foretold."
- " . Those that will not serve Miraak must die."
If you use Dragonrend on Sahrotaar, he will comment on it:
- " ! What foul Words are these?
- "No dovah would stoop to such vile ."
Once he has landed on the ground, he will say:
- "Now we will see whose thu'um is the stronger!"
- "You are strong, Dovahkiin. . But not strong enough."
Upon taming him, he will say:
- "Hail, Miraak." . Your thu'um has the mastery. Climb aboard and I will carry you to
At this point, the dragon riding tutorial is provided while riding him. He will warn you of Miraak's strength while carrying you:
- "Beware. Miraak is strong. He knew you would come here."
When you reach Miraak at the summit, he will chide Sahrotaar, saying, "Sahrotaar, are you so easily swayed?" At that point, a battle against Miraak ensues, and you can choose whether to fight him on Sahrotaar's back or on foot. When Miraak regenerates for the third time, Sahrotaar will meet his demise, as Miraak absorbs his soul.
- Sahrotaar also appears briefly during the quest The Temple of Miraak, waiting for Miraak to mount him while talking to you.
- Sahrotaar will be the third dragon that has its soul absorbed by Miraak during gameplay, providing Sahrotaar has not been killed beforehand.