The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Though some Dwarven automatons were clearly designed for defense of the facilities in which they're found, the function of other constructs is less clear. Some appear to be tasked with maintaining other machines, lubricating joints and replacing worn-out parts.
|Dwarven Spider; Dwarven Sphere; Swarming Dwarven Spider; Dwarven Centurion; Scorpion|
|Hollow Wastes, Alik'r Desert|
|East of Bergama|
- Molten Pearls of Alik'r Desert: Gather a molten pearl from a Dwemer ruin and prove your bravery.
- Tharayya's Trail: Trace a Dwemer researcher through the ruins of Alik'r.
- The Precursor: Assist an Apostle in reassembling an ancient factotum with pieces from all across Tamriel.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear Aldunz.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
- This is one of the locations where the Precursor Dummy parts resides
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Aldunz Ruins Explorer||10||Explore and clear the Aldunz Ruins.|