The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Respawning NPCs are not Essential NPCs; so they don't turn unconscious, but once dead they don't get wiped out of the game completely. They will respawn a few days later, where they can be killed again. The specific NPCs who respawn are:
- Excludes any named NPCs not also mentioned in this list.
- Requires the Unearthing Mehrunes Razor Official Plug-in
- Requires the Fighter's Stronghold Official Plug-in
- Requires the Knights of the Nine Official Plug-in
- If any respawning NPC acquires a bounty, it will stay on them forever even after respawning. This will most likely result in the guards always attacking the respective NPC on sight.