Morrowind: Unused Content
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
Still missing some unused content
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
- Please see the Unused Creatures
- Npc dialogue suggests a system where Blight Diseases could be contacted during ash storms. This was not implemented in the final game.
- Unused Items- List showing unused artifacts and other unused items. Included in this list are items that can be obtained through normal gameplay, but the intended feature they are meant to fulfill was not implemented.
- See the Test Cells page
- Ald Redaynia: was stated to be a small village, in-game it is only a Velothi tower.
- Sharapli features the "Pool of Forgetfulness", a named pool of water that upon activating it does nothing.
- Several taverns and tradehouses do not actually offer a bed that one may sleep on, see their pages for more information.
- Please see Unobtainable Powers
- Please see Unfinished Quests