The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
Still missing some unused content
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's talk page.
Unused Content is content that is unreleased, scrapped, or unavailable to the player through normal gameplay. This list includes content found in Tribunal and Bloodmoon.
- Please see the Unused Creatures
- Npc dialogue suggests a system where Blight Diseases could be contracted during ash storms. This was not implemented in the final game.
- Unused Items- List showing unused artifacts and other unused items. Included in this list are items that can be obtained through normal gameplay, but the intended feature they are meant to fulfill was not implemented.
- Please see Unused NPCs
- Dagoth Ur, Gedna Relvel, Yagrum Bagarn, Vivec have unused voice files.
- See the Test Cells page
- Ald Redaynia: was stated to be a small village, in-game it is only a Velothi tower.
- Sharapli features the "Pool of Forgetfulness", a named pool of water that, when activated, does nothing.
- Several taverns and tradehouses do not actually offer a bed that one may sleep on, see their pages for more information.
- In Bloodmoon, Vor Lair and Vor Lair, Chambers of Alta Vor are unused cells. It is confirmed it would have been near the Varstaad Caves.
- Please see Unobtainable Powers
- Please see Unfinished Quests
- Absorb Skill- An unused Mysticism spell effect.
These are unused loading screens taken from the game data.