(Click on any item for details)
Drain Health M points for D seconds
Temporarily lowers the Health of the target. If the victim is still alive when the spell expires, they will regain the lost Health.
- This effect will in fact deliver a killing blow if the subject's Health is reduced to 0. A good way to kill enemies (with less than 100 Health) is to Drain Health 100 pts for 1 sec. And you can spice up the spell with Soultrap for 1 sec or even double the effect with Weakness to Magicka 100 pts for 1 sec. This trick can be somewhat costly, magicwise - but Drain Health in fact has the lowest base cost of the Destruction School and not many creatures are resistant to Magicka (Drain Health is not elemental damage).
- Damage Health, Absorb Health
- Restore Health, Fortify Health
- Drain Attribute, Drain Fatigue, Drain Magicka, Drain Skill
The following ingredients will result in a Drain Health effect if mixed into a potion:
* These are first-effect ingredients, so you may experience the effect by eating them raw.