The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
(Click on any item for details)
Frost Damage M points for D seconds
Damages the target using frost by M points for D seconds.
- Nords are immune to Frost, so you should avoid using this effect against them. (This is especially a problem in the Bloodmoon expansion, as not only are most of the humanoid enemies there Nords, but most of the creatures are also resistant or immune to Frost.) Most Undead are either resistant or immune to frost, as well.
- Frost Damage has a speed scale of 0.80, so ranged spells with only a "Frost Damage" effect will travel slower than all other spells. If combined with any other spell effects, however, the projectile will travel at the regular speed.
- Resist Frost, Weakness to Frost, Frost Shield
- Fire Damage, Poison, Shock Damage
- Damage Health, Drain Health
The following ingredients will cause Frost Damage if mixed into a potion: