Morrowind: Absorb Health
(Click on any item for details)
Black Hands Dagger
Blood Feat Shield
Absorb Health M points for D seconds
Transfers health from the target to the caster, injuring the target and revitalizing the caster. The caster may not exceed their own natural maximum health, but even if the caster is at full health, casting this spell will still drain the target's health.
- Although this effect makes an effective "on strike" enchantment for a weapon, do not combine it with any "on target" effect. Such a combination causes the Absorb Health effect to become susceptible to Reflection, the result of which will be massive damage to you.
- This is a fairly powerful effect despite the high cost compared to other offensive spells. For example, someone who uses a large number of summons or finds himself fighting large groups could invest in a one- or two-point Absorb Health spell with a moderate duration and maximum area. One point of Absorb from three or four cheap summons equates to a good deal of health, even not counting health drained from enemies also in the area of effect. Multiple castings can turn your summons hostile, though.
- Fortify Health, Restore Health
- Damage Health, Drain Health
- Absorb Fatigue, Absorb Attribute, Absorb Magicka, Absorb Skill