Morrowind:Telvanni Council House
|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Telvanni Council House, Entry
Telvanni Council House
Telvanni Council House, Chambers
Telvanni Council House, Hermitage
|Sadrith Mora, [17,5]|
The impressive mushroom is located at the northwest end of town, next to the harbor and behind a small market with stalls.
In the Entry, you find Galar Rothan, an Enchanter offering Soul Gem and Summon scrolls.
The Mage Lords themselves are far too busy and couldn't be bothered with mundane affairs, hence they have their Mouths present instead. A somewhat justified fear of assassination by rivals may play into this as well. Fast Eddie may become your Mouth when you advance to the rank of Spellwright in House Telvanni. If you joined House Telvanni, the mouths will have several initial Quests for you, called Chores.
In the Chambers, you find Niras Farys, Priest and spellmaker. Tucked away at the entrance to the Hermitage and unhappy with his situation, the healer Galero Andaram of the Tribunal Temple lends solace and a shrine offers blessings.
If you seek to build your Telvanni Stronghold, you should visit Llunela Hleran in the Hermitage, the deepest part of the Council Hall and root of the mushroom.
- Muck: Retrieve five pieces of Muck for some potion making.
- Black Jinx: Find a magical ring somewhere in Sadrith Mora.
- Sload Soap: Retrieve five pieces of sload soap for Neloth's research.
- Staff of the Silver Dawn: Find this magical staff somewhere in Sadrith Mora.
- New Clothes: Deliver a skirt to Mistress Therana in Tel Branora.
- Slave Rebellion: Put an end to the slave revolt in Abebaal Egg Mine near Tel Branora.
- Three Questions for Baladas Demnevanni: Question this scholar in Gnisis on three pivotal questions on the Dwemer.
- Mission to Nchuleft: Retrieve plans from these Dwemer ruins far west of Vos.
- Coded Message: Deliver a coded message to Divayth Fyr in Tel Fyr.
- Cure Blight: Deliver three Cure Blight potions to an alchemist in Tel Vos.
- Daedra Skin: Find and deliver a Daedra skin to Master Aryon in Tel Vos.
- Stronghold: Build your House stronghold, Tel Uvirith, in three phases.
- Ring of Equity: Help Eddie to retrieve this magical ring from Neloth's treasury.
- Amulet of Unity: Help Eddie to retrieve this magical amulet from the mainland.
- Gateway Ghost: Solve the case of this haunted inn in Sadrith Mora.
- Murder Rimintil: Kill a troublesome Altmer for Mouth Raven Omayn in Sadrith Mora.
- Blood for Mistress Dratha: Steal a potion of Quarra blood for Mouth Raven Omayn in Sadrith Mora.
- The Council Hall room gives poor performance due to its detailed graphics.