The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Tiber Septim, also known as Talos or "Ysmir, Dragon of the North." Dragonborn Founder of the Third Empire of Man, member of the Nine Divines.
- Wulfharth, Dragonborn High King of ancient Skyrim (and later undead warrior) who was also called "Ysmir Kingmaker" and "Ysmir, Dragon of the North.".
- The Last Dragonborn, a hero who was recognized as "Ysmir, Dragon of the North" by the Greybeards in 4E 201.
- Pelinal Whitestrake, an ancient hero of mankind who fought alongside Morihaus as the champion of Alessia. Known by various other names and titles, one being Ysmir.
- Pelinal was the only person referred to as such who was not said to be a Dragonborn, however he was a champion of Akatosh (and the Eight Divines as a whole) regardless.
- The Ysmir Collective was a great library that was the cornerstone of academic life at the College of Winterhold
Pelinal Whitestrake depicted with his mortal enemy Umaril the Unfeathered
- Pocket Guide to the Empire, 1st Edition: Cyrodiil — Imperial Geographical Society, 2E 864
- Dialogue with Arngeir in Skyrim
- The 36 Lessons of Vivec — Vivec
- Varieties of Faith... — Brother Mikhael Karkuxor of the Imperial College
- Jarl Balgruuf the Greater's dialogue in Skyrim
- The Arcturian Heresy — The Underking, Ysmir Kingmaker
- Five Songs of King Wulfharth
- Before the Ages of Man — Aicantar of
- Pocket Guide to the Empire, 3rd Edition: The Throat of the World: Skyrim — Imperial Geographical Society, 3E 432