|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Sinnammu Mirpal is the Wise Woman of the Ahemmusa Tribe of Ashlanders, who can be found in her Yurt at their camp in the northeast Grazelands. Since the Ahemmusa Tribe currently lacks an Ashkhan, she is the de facto leader of the tribe, which is currently seeking a new place to call home.
- Ahemmusa Nerevarine: Travel to the Ahemmusa camp in order for them to recognize you as the Nerevarine.
|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's talk page.
- Ald Daedroth: "The Ald Daedroth Daedric site is a shrine to Sheogorath, the Mad Lord. The surface ruins are on an island a great distance north as the racer flies."
- childish notions: "Minabibi does not respect our ways. She is like a sister to every foreigner who visits our camp. I fear she will not make a good wise woman."
- Favel Tomb: "It is west of our camp. Go west along the coast, past the ruins. If you reach the Ashlands, turn back. Outcasts from our tribe live nearby. They are dangerous. Avoid them if you can."
- Madstone: "The Madstone of the Ahemmusa is a protection against the spells of witch-warriors. When you use it, and touch your enemy, it causes the voices of the ancestors to cry out in his head, confusing him, and fuddling his witcheries. I warn you, though; when you use the Madstone, the ancestors also cry out in your ears, so you, too, are made mad by their wailing. It is the Madstone. Perhaps it will not please a wizard, but it may greatly please a warrior."
- my gulakhans: "The gulakhans of the Ahemmusa are Kausi, Herder and Initiate; Dutadalk, Hunter and Brother; and Yenammu, Scout and Brother."
- Ordinators: "The Ordinators, the priest-soldiers of the Temple, have the duty of keeping worshippers from restoring the old Daedric sites scattered throughout the wastelands and along the rocky coasts and islands of Vvardenfell. Now these Ordinators are busy elsewhere, and the old Daedric sites are coming back to life. Some traders reported a ship carrying a few Ordinators has sailed from Molag Maar for Ald Daedroth, but my timid scouts won't dare approach the island."
- Sheogorath: "For those who serve Sheogorath, the Mad Lord, there is no good or evil, right or wrong, true or false, real or unreal. For them, there is only what they want, and what they see. With such carelessness, only the very strong and very lucky cultists survive, while the weak provide sport and amusement for the others. And the Spawn of Sheogorath are never twice the same, and each more terrible than the next. It is an evil cult, and dangerous."
- 20 gold
- Cheap Restore Fatigue
- Common Pants
- Expensive Shirt
- Expensive Skirt
- leveled Soul Gem
- Potion of Cure Common Disease
- Potion of Cure Poison
- Quality Restore Fatigue
- Standard Restore Health Potion
- Wooden Staff
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.