Skyrim:Eye of Sabre Cat
|Creature||Sabre Cat, Snowy Sabre Cat|
|Merchant Avail.||None ()|
|Desired Effect||Combine with:|
|Damage Magicka||Restore Health||Butterfly Wing, Daedra Heart|
|Ravage Health||Restore Stamina||Silverside Perch|
|Restore Health||Restore Stamina||Charred Skeever Hide|
4 guaranteed samples can be found in 3 different locations:
- 2 centered 170 ft ESE of Karthspire Camp (The Reach)
- 1 in Froki's Shack (The Rift)
- 1 in Sinderion's Field Laboratory (Blackreach)
- 1 in Valerica's StudyDG (Castle Volkihar)
This ingredient is not in the
VendorItemIngredient category that allows it to be traded by apothecary merchants (see bugs).
Remaining ways to obtain already-harvested eyes of sabre cats all have relatively low probabilities. The best bets are:
- Peddlers may be randomly encountered in the wilderness (typically being attacked). These peddlers have an 8% chance of carrying 1-3 samples.
- Uncommon- and rare-type apothecary's satchels have a 2% chance of containing one.
- Warlocks and Forsworn have a 0.5% chance of carrying one.
- This ingredient cannot normally be bought from apothecary merchants, even though it should be available according to their merchandise leveled lists. It also cannot be sold to apothecary merchants; it can only be sold to general goods merchants.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.2 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.