Welcome back Dcking
- Appreciate it TJ! A young baby plus a seemingly increasing amount of unneeded drama made me have to take a step back from active discord and editing for awhile, but the love for elder scrolls and persevering dank lore via UESP hasn’t wavered! —Dcking20
- How is the little one? Not taking up too much of your time I hope.
- I'm glad to hear that despite circumstances your passion for the series (and documenting lore) hasn't faltered. Honestly, I can empathise with your decision to take a step back from the Discord side of things, I'm going through the movements of something similar myself.
- I guess what I want to say is, is that I and a few other wiki editors whom you know were just concerned that you had just quit totally cold turkey.
- There have been so many developments on Shadowkey lore, documentation and datamining that I've been dying to tell you, but it looks like you've signed out of Discord for fair few months now. There's of course ESO stuff, too, the upcoming Greymoor chapter has some truly dank stuff in it.
- I know that you've stepped back from the Wiki Discord (you left it, if I recall correctly), but would you consider coming back online in general? (For DMs, private servers and stuff.)
- yeah man I’ll definitely be coming back online soon to our mutual servers to discuss new finds and what’s going on with graymoor and all that! I’m super hype for new Shadowkey finds —dcking20
Hey Dcking, I noticed you linked to TIL in your edit on Lore:Lefthanded Elves. We actually have a good few of the codex entries on the wiki now, so lore references should preferably point to the relevant internal page where available (in this case Online:Antiquity Furnishings). —Legoless (talk) 00:03, 14 June 2020 (UTC)
- Sup Lego! Sounds good man I’ll copy that formulae from now on when referencing Antiquities -dcking20 — Unsigned comment by Dcking20 (talk • contribs) at 00:39 on 14 June 2020 (UTC)
- appreciate it imp bat! Can’t help but love the lore side of things lol -dcking20
Hi dcking! I notice that you've been manually signing your talk page posts rather than using automatic signing. You can simply add four tildes ( ~~~~ ) at the end of your comments to ensure that date and time is recorded and to provide a link back to your userpage. —Legoless (talk) 10:59, 12 November 2020 (UTC)