The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Godsreach — The quarter of Mournhold for the rich and famous.
- Great Bazaar — The merchant's quarter of Mournhold.
- Plaza Brindisi Dorom — The entrance to Mournhold.
- Royal Palace — The palace of the royal family.
- Temple Courtyard — The quarter of Mournhold containing the temple of Almalexia.
- Mournhold Temple — The most sacred shrine to, and home of, Almalexia.
Present-day Mournhold was built atop the ruins of the old city, now accessible only through the sewer system.
- Main Sewers
- Bazaar Sewers — The sewer system beneath the Great Bazaar.
- Palace Sewers — The sewer system beneath the Palace Basement.
- Residential Sewers — The sewer system beneath Godsreach.
- West Sewers — A maze-like sewer system accessible from either the Palace or Residential Sewers.
- Temple Sewers — An isolated sewer system accessible from the Temple Basement.
- Bamz-Amschend — A hidden Dwemer ruin accessible from the Plaza Brindisi Dorom.
- Gedna Relvel's Tomb — A sealed crypt in the Temple Sewers of Old Mournhold.
- Abandoned Crypt — The long-forgotten lair of a powerful lich.
- Temple Shrine — The location of the long-abandoned Shrine of the Dead.
- Abandoned Passageway — The passage from Old Mournhold's Battlefield to Teran Hall.
- Tears of Amun-Shae — A cave in the Battlefield section of Old Mournhold.
- Armory Ruins — A cave in the Battlefield section of Old Mournhold.
- City Gate — A cave in the Battlefield section of Old Mournhold.
- Residential Ruins — A cave in the Battlefield of Old Mournhold connecting to Teran Hall and the Tears of Amun-Shae.
- Manor District — A cavern system in Old Mournhold, Main Sewers.
Places that are outside of Mournhold.