|Primary Skills||One-handed, Sneak, Archery, Light Armor|
|Essential||Yes, until she's moved to Wreck of the Icerunner during Lights Out!|
|Faction(s)||Broken Oar Bandits; CrimeFactionHaafingar; Markarth Wizards' Quarters Guards; TownSolitudeFaction|
Until the related quest has been started, Deeja will wander around the dock area all day, and may be found aboard the Red Wave at night.
She is extremely rude to you and she will frequently respond to your attempts at conversation.
- "You, talk to egg-brothers. Deeja has no words for you."
- "You have no knowledge of who you speak to. Go away."
- "You want knives? You want them in your belly? No? Then you stop talking to Deeja."
- "Shoo! Go away! You get nothing from me."
- "You bother me again, maybe you will not walk away. Understand?"
Before becoming hostile, she will initiate conversation.
- "My brother told me you were coming. I'm supposed to give you what you've earned."
- So we're splitting the loot, then?
- "Ha! I'm afraid the loot's already been moved. You've been useful to the Blackbloods, though. You've earned a quick death."
She will then attack you.