Online: Transmute Crystals
Transmute Crystals (sometimes referred to as Transmutation Crystals) are a type of currency and 50 Transmute Crystals are used to change the traits of armor and weapons to a trait previously researched for that item at a Transmute Station. Only 100 Transmute Crystals can be held at once per account (200 with ESO Plus), and they are bound to the account. If you acquire any crystals beyond the maximum, they will be wasted, so you should try and find a use for them if you have them.
Transmute Stations can be found in Clockwork City or purchased for your home as a crafting station through completion of Master Writs. A Transmute Station in a home, may be used by other players who you have granted access.
- Alliance War Campaign End Rewards
- Arena, Trial, and Battlegrounds Leaderboards
- Random Daily Activity Finder (First activity completed per day)
- Rewards for the Worthy (First per day)
- Trial Weekly Quests
- Undaunted Pledges
- Veteran Dragonstar Arena
- Veteran Maelstrom Arena
- Dungeon Master Boss
- Random Daily Activity Finder (after first activity)
- Rewards for the Worthy (after first reward)
- Half-Digested Adventurer's Pack
Transmutation Geode is a container of 50 Transmute Crystals. It may be received as reward in the Cyrodiil campaigns. It is character bound. When opened the Transmute Crystals are account bound.