Transmutation Crystals are a type of currency and 50 Transmutation Crystals are used to change the traits of armor and weapons to a trait previously researched for that item at a Transmutation Station. 100 (200 if ESO+) Transmutation Crystals can be held per account, and they are bound to the account. If you acquire any crystals beyond the maximum, they will be wasted, so you should try and find a use for them if you have them.
Transmutation Stations can be found in Clockwork City or purchased for your home as a crafting station through completion of Master Writs. A Transmutation Station in a home, may be used by other players who you have granted access.
- Alliance War Campaign End Rewards
- Arena, Trial, and Battlegrounds Leaderboards
- Random Daily Activity Finder (First activity completed per day)
- Rewards for the Worthy (First per day)
- Trial Weekly Quests
- Undaunted Pledges
- Veteran Dragonstar Arena
- Veteran Maelstrom Arena
- Dungeon Master Boss
- Random Daily Activity Finder (after first activity)
- Rewards for the Worthy (after first reward)
Transmutation Geode is a container of 50 Transmutation Crystals. It may be received as reward in the Cyrodiil campaigns. It is character bound. When opened the Transmutation Crystals are account bound.