|Bloodknight, Death Hound, Gargoyle, Giant Bat, Harrowfiend
Bone Flayer, Gray Host Battlemage, Gray Host Berserker, Gray Host Darkblade, Gray Host Shadowcaster, Gray Host Skullguard
Vampire Bloodarrow, Vampire Darkblade
|Greymoor Cavern, Blackreach|
|Northern Blackreach: Greymoor Caverns|
- Greymoor Keep Objective: Uncover the truth of the Blood Queen's vile experiments. / You brought an end to Lady Essenia's vile experiments.
- Greymoor Rising: Prevent the Harrowstorm from being unleashed on Solitude.
- Bloodfiends of Rivenspire by Nalana, Advisor to House Tamrith — A report on the vampiric Bloodfiends of Rivenspire
- Confessions of a Vampire Devotee — The confession of a prospective vampire
- Research Notes: Chaotica Vampiris by Lady Essenia, Master Alchemist and High Chamberlain of Greymoor Keep — An account on the creation of Bloodknights.
- Research Notes: The Heir of Verandis by Lady Essenia, Master Alchemist and High Chamberlain of Greymoor Keep — Notes on Count Verandis Ravenwatch's vampiric bloodline.
- Vampires and their Hunters — How to be a vampire hunter
- Words of Entry by Lady Essenia
Greymoor Keep Inner Courtyard
The Inner Courtyard is approached from the bridge that crosses over the fissure full of lava. You also cross over the Inner Courtyard after exiting the west wing's ritual chamber.
Greymoor Keep Undercroft
The ceiling is lined with hanging cages, containing Harrowfiends. Many alchemical apparatuses, bottles full of unknown substances and bloody operating tables line the halls. Skavengers scuttle across the floor. Bleeding corpses hang from hooks, dripping onto the floor.
Greymoor Keep Kennels
Greymoor Keep Living Quarters
This portion is a library. Two mindless thralls, Lughnahf and Hishga, are tidying up in here. Several books can be found on the bookshelves in this chamber, including Bloodfiends of Rivenspire, Confessions of a Vampire Devotee, The Rebirth of the Blood Masters, Research Notes: Chaotica Vampiris and Vampires and their Hunters. A note titled Words of Entry can be found on a side table to the right. A Reanimated Cat is wandering around on the floor.
Lady Essenia's laboratory. A lush garden can be found here, including several plants from Murkmire. A stack of notes titled Research Notes: The Heir of Verandis can be found on a table in the garden. A weak woman named Nonradil is hanging on the wall.
A hallway featuring a pool of blood. Fountains spilling blood line the tops of the pillars in this chamber. Gwendis stops to speak with you here.
Cathedral of Blood
A lone bloodknight can be seen feasting near the back of the room.
Adusa-daro is being held prisoner by the Blood Queen here.