- This ancient structure has loomed over the Greymoor Cavern of Blackreach since before the Dwemer built their underground cities. Great power resides in the very stones used to construct the place, and some legends claim that the first vampires laid those stones.
|Bloodknight, Death Hound, Gargoyle, Giant Bat, Harrowfiend
Bone Flayer, Gray Host Battlemage, Gray Host Berserker, Gray Host Darkblade, Gray Host Shadowcaster, Gray Host Skullguard
Vampire Bloodarrow, Vampire Darkblade
|Greymoor Cavern, Blackreach: Greymoor Caverns|
|Northern Blackreach: Greymoor Caverns|
Greymoor Keep is a massive fortress and home of the Gray Host. Residents include the Ashen Lord and Lady Essenia. A thieves trove can spawn beneath the southernmost arch in the bridge, where a powerful Frostbite Spider resides.
- Greymoor Keep Objective: Uncover the truth of the Blood Queen's vile experiments. / You brought an end to Lady Essenia's vile experiments.
- Greymoor Rising: Prevent a Harrowstorm from being unleashed on Solitude.
- Bloodfiends of Rivenspire by Nalana, Advisor to House Tamrith — A report on the vampiric Bloodfiends of Rivenspire
- Confessions of a Vampire Devotee — The confession of a prospective vampire
- Research Notes: Chaotica Vampiris by Lady Essenia, Master Alchemist and High Chamberlain of Greymoor Keep — An account on the creation of bloodknights
- Research Notes: The Heir of Verandis by Lady Essenia, Master Alchemist and High Chamberlain of Greymoor Keep — Notes on Count Verandis Ravenwatch's vampiric bloodline
- Vampires and their Hunters — How to be a vampire hunter
- Words of Entry by Lady Essenia
Greymoor Keep Outer Courtyard
Greymoor Keep Inner Courtyard
The Inner Courtyard is approached from the bridge that crosses over the fissure full of lava. You also cross over the Inner Courtyard after exiting the west wing's ritual chamber.
Greymoor Keep: West Wing
The West Wing is accessible via tunnels on the west side of the keep.