- A key fortification on Summerset's oft-invaded northern coast, Cey-Tarn Keep frowns out across the Sea of Pearls toward the distant Thrassian Archipelago and its vile race of Sload, eternal enemies of the High Elves of the isles.
|North of Alinor, southwest of Rellenthil|
- Cey-Tarn Keep Objective: Help Silurie investigate strange killings inside the keep.
- The Taste of Fear: Something has been killing the residents of Cey-Tarn Keep...
Shops and Services
The Cey-Tarn Keep Wayshrine is located northeast of the fortress, near the road.
Barracks are the living quarters for the elves stationed at the keep. On the second floor is a Candelabra that acts as a switch to open a secret room. There is an intermediate safebox by a weapon rack in the sleeping quarters upstairs.
Refectory is another living quarters building at the keep. It sits above the Refectory Cellar. There is an intermediate safebox upstairs, on a table at the landing where Soldier Marinmar prays.
Refectory Cellar as its name suggests is underneath the Refectory. Only the starting area is accessible, and a portal to The Gorge is located here. There are Daedrats scuttling through the cellar.
Lair of the Insatiable
Lair of the Insatiable is a room within The Gorge - Keep Cellar where Lindafwe is being held captive by the Daedra.
The Gorge is a pocket realm of Oblivion which clings to the skin of Mundus. It can be entered through a portal in the cellar of Cey-Tarn Keep, and therefore resembles a corrupted version of the keep.
- The name is pronounced "Kay-Tarn".
- "Cey-Tarn" means "Shadow Portal" in Ayleidoon.