Morrowind: Fortify Fatigue
(Click on any item for details)
Fortify Fatigue M points for D seconds
Temporarily raises the target's Fatigue by M points for D seconds. After the spell expires, their Fatigue will be restored to its former value, minus any lost while the spell was active.
- When this effect expires, Fatigue can be reduced below zero. Using temporary Fortify Fatigue effects can lead to exhaustion at unexpected moments.
- This effect fortifies the "current fatigue" variable, while the derived "maximum fatigue" stays the same, so skills which depend on Fatigue can increase in effectiveness from this attribute.
- Making a super Fortify Fatigue potion (fortifying your intelligence to make better potions, then making extremely effective potions) will grant you the ability to jump incredibly high and far, without a jump potion. The only difference is that when you land from a tall jump and would normally take fall damage, you will instead gain health, even above 100%.
- Restore Fatigue, Absorb Fatigue
- Damage Fatigue, Drain Fatigue
- Fortify Attribute, Fortify Health, Fortify Magicka, Fortify Skill
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a Fortify Fatigue potion: