Morrowind: Absorb Fatigue
(Click on any item for details)
Absorb Fatigue M points for D seconds
Transfers Fatigue from the target to the caster, tiring the target and revitalizing the caster. The caster may not exceed their own natural maximum Fatigue value, but even if the caster is at full Fatigue, casting this spell will still drain the target's Fatigue.
- If this effect is Reflected by the target, the target does not absorb Fatigue from the caster. Rather, the spell simply drains and replenishes the caster in equal amounts, essentially having no end effect.
- This effect can be devastating when used during a Hand-to-hand fight.
- Fortify Fatigue, Restore Fatigue
- Damage Fatigue, Drain Fatigue
- Absorb Health, Absorb Attribute, Absorb Magicka, Absorb Skill