The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Summon: Move another friendly creature in this lane.
When a friendly creature moves, give it +1/+1.
- This card was previously part of the training mechanic where it could be upgraded from Dune Rogue at level 21.
- This card's ability applies the Ill-Gotten Gains card effect.
- Prior to January 2017, this card would move any friendly creature. This was changed because it could render an opponent's cards ineffective while concentrating power in one lane.
- The card is named for the Elsweyr city of Dune, which first appeared in Arena, and later reappeared in ESO.
- Letter from the Devs from Bethesda.net, January 11 2017