|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Mirisa is a Redguard monk and missionary who has gone missing. Jeleen, the priest at Fort Frostmoth will send you to locate Mirisa and return her to the Imperial Cult Shrine at the fort.
Back at the fort, Mirisa will then serve as a merchant in the shrine, buying and selling both potions and alchemical ingredients. She is also a spell merchant, though her selection is somewhat limited.
- "Please, stranger, help me! I'm being held prisoner by that disgusting Nord, Erich! I came to the mead hall to preach the way of the Nine Divines, and this is how I was repaid!"
- "Do you want me to wait here, or should we travel together back to the Imperial Cult Shrine at Fort Frostmoth?"
- Erich the Unworthy: "I...I don't even want to hear his name. That pig put me through hell!"
- held prisoner: [Disposition +20.] "I came to Thirsk to preach the word of the Cult, and to sway the barbarians from their love of drink. That foul Erich poured mead on me. Then...then he struck me. I awoke in his chambers. That was over three weeks ago, by my reckoning! Every day he comes in to taunt me, and beat him. The only food and drink I've given is rotting meat and...and mead! Please, stranger, you must release me so that we may travel together back to the Cult Shrine!"
- "We must travel together back to the Imperial Cult Shrine at Fort Frostmoth!"
- Mirisa never returned: "Erich has had me locked in this room every day! I could have escaped a couple of times, but I was afraid he would kill me if I gor caught! Please, you have to get me out of here!"
- travel together:
- "Will you escort me back to the Imperial Cult Shrine at Fort Frostmoth?"
- Follow me. "Let's go, %PCName! You lead on, and I'll follow you back to the Imperial Cult Shrine at Fort Frostmoth!"
- Wait here. "All right, %PCName. I'll wait right here."
Mirisa has the following spells available for sale:
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items in italics are equipped, and can be purchased if you sell her something better first. (If there is more than one, you may be able to purchase the others.)
- Interestingly enough, she is barefoot in a freezing climate. Whether someone took her shoes or she simply walked barefoot is unknown.
- Apparently, her dialogue answers are a little confused and change depending on her location. At the beginning of the quest where she's involved, while she's still in the Thirsk, she will talk as if she's part of them: she will tell you she doesn't know who Antonius Nuncius or Carnius Magius are, even if they are both in the Imperial Cult Shrine at the Fort Frostmoth, and barely know who Captain Carius is. Also, when asked about the Skaal, she will talk about them as if she's one of the Thirsk. However, her answers change during the travel into the wildlands, and also once she's safe and sound in the Imperial Cult, where she will answer as anyone else in the Fort.
- A female Redguard with an identical name exists in Oblivion.