(Click on any item for details)
Alchemy description: Restore <mag> points of Magicka.
Restore Magicka is an effect that refills the target's magicka. It can be used to replenish magicka lost by casting spells, or to repair damage caused by a Damage Magicka effect. Restore Magicka will not increase magicka past its base value.
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Restore Magicka:
- Blister Pod CapCC (1.2×,1.22×) (1st effect)
- Bog BeaconCC (1.2×,1.22×) (1st effect)
- Briar Heart (1st effect)
- ComberryCC (1.2×,1.22×)
- Congealed PutrescenceCC (1.2×,1.22×)
- Creep Cluster (1st effect)
- Dwarven Oil
- Ectoplasm (1st effect)
- Elves Ear (1st effect)
- Elytra IchorCC (1.2×,1.22×) (1st effect)
- Fire Salts
- Frost Salts
- Fungus StalkCC (1.2×,1.22×) (1st effect)
- Giant Lichen
- Grass Pod
- Green Butterfly WingCC (1st effect)
- Human Flesh
- LichorCC (1.2×,1.22×) (1st effect)
- Moon Sugar
- Mora Tapinella (1st effect)
- Red Mountain Flower (1st effect)
- Steel-Blue EntolomaCC (1st effect)
- Vampire Dust
- White Cap
- Wild Grass PodCC
- Withering MoonCC (1.2×,1.22×) (1st effect)
- Magicka regeneration is also possible using Spell Absorption effects.
- A potion made from White Caps and Red Mountain Flowers actually ravages your magicka instead of restoring it.