|Items||Neck, Arms, Finger, Feet|
(Click on any item for details)
Alchemy description: One-handed weapons do <mag>% more damage for <dur> seconds.
Enchanting description: One-handed attacks do <mag>% more damage.
Fortify One-handed increases the damage of one-handed weapons.
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Fortify One-handed:
- Bear Claws
- Canis Root
- Hanging Moss
- Hawk Feathers
- Heart of OrderCC (1.25×,1.27×)
- Rock Warbler Egg
- Small Pearl
- Stoneflower PetalsCC (1.25×,1.27×)
The following items use this effect. You can learn how to enchant custom items with Fortify One-handed if you find one of the following items and disenchant it:
- All varieties of Bracers/Gauntlets, Necklaces, and Rings of Wielding
- Includes the enchantments of Minor Wielding, of Major Wielding, of Extreme Wielding, of Eminent Wielding, and of Peerless Wielding.
Artifacts and unique items that use the effect but cannot be disenchanted include:
Linwe's Gloves can technically be disenchanted, allowing you to learn a special version of Fortify One-handed named Shadowstrike. However, Shadowstrike cannot be used to enchant any items because no enchanting slots are enabled for the effect.
- The Blessing of BoethiahDB provides a 10% Fortify One-handed effect for 8 hours.
- The Elytra's Fierce AuraCC provides +10 Fortify One-handed for 5 minutes.
- The name of the enchanting version of this effect is actually "Fortify One-Handed" instead of "Fortify One-handed".
- The Call to Arms spell includes a secondary Fortify One-handed effect, which directly increases the One-handed skill of allies.
- Fortify One-handed does not affect the damage of daggers.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.2.1 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.