Skyrim:Fortify Heavy Armor
|Fortify Heavy Armor|
|Items||Neck, Chest, Arms, Finger|
(Click on any item for details)
Alchemy description: Increase Heavy Armor skill by <mag> points for <dur> seconds.
Enchanting description: Increases Heavy Armor skill by <mag> points.
Fortify Heavy Armor increases your Heavy Armor skill.
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Fortify Heavy Armor:
- Bog BeaconCC (1.5×,1.56×)
- Gnarl BarkCC (1.5×,1.56×)
- Ice Wraith Teeth
- Sabre Cat Tooth
- Slaughterfish Scales
- Thistle Branch
- White Cap
The following items use this effect. You can learn how to enchant custom items with Fortify Heavy Armor if you find one of the following items and disenchant it:
- Most varieties of Armor and Necklaces of the Knight
- Includes the enchantments of the Minor Knight, of the Noble Knight, of the Major Knight, of the Extreme Knight, of the Eminent Knight, and of the Peerless Knight
- Several items with "Knight" enchantments actually fortify your Light Armor skill instead of your Heavy Armor skill. In particular:
- Dragonscale Armor of the Eminent Knight
- Dragonscale Armor of the Noble Knight
- Dragonscale Armor of the Peerless Knight
- Elven Gilded Armor of the Eminent Knight
- Elven Gilded Armor of the Noble Knight
- Glass Armor of the Eminent Knight
- Glass Armor of the Noble Knight
Mod Notes: Item names should read "Squire", not "Knight"